Region 6 (Pacific Northwest)
Region 6 encompasses national forests and grasslands in Oregon and Washington.
- Plummer, Fred G. U.S. Geological Survey: Forest Conditions in the Cascade Range, Washington, 1902. [PDF]
- Rakestraw, Lawrence. A History of Forest Conservation in the Pacific Northwest, 1891-1913, 1955. [PDF]
- Brown, Carroll E., compiler. History of the Rogue River National Forest (Volumes 1 and 2), 1960 and 1970. [PDF]
- Finucane, Stephanie. Heceta House: A History and Architectural Survey, 1980. [PDF]
- Bach, Melva. History of the Fremont National Forest, 1990. [PDF]
- Rakestraw, Lawrence and Mary. History of the Willamette National Forest, 1991. [PDF]
|There are no products|
Have a question or need assistance? Please call us at 919-682-9319.