Corporate & Institutional Support
Supporting the Forest History Society is a unique opportunity to bring history to life. Your support funds the processing of unique collections, digitization of rare photos, and the recording of oral histories. We transform these primary historical records into books, films, and educational resources.
"The Forest History Society is a brick-and-mortar, professionally staffed enterprise consisting of a specialized (and unsurpassed) library and archive, an active oral history program, and a publishing enterprise with substantial reach including scholarly and popular books.”
Jeffrey Stine - Smithsonian National Museum of American History
- Subscription to Forest History Today magazine
- Priority access to reference & referral staff
- Environmental History journal (Partner and above)
- "Forest Timeline" e-newsletter
- Member discount 10% off all FHS books & films
- Donor Recognition in annual report (Friend and above)
- Assistance to establish an archival collection
- New releases of Issue Series book
Join or Renew
Your support helps the Forest History Society provide information to scholars and the general public that is viewed with high credibility and is available free of charge.
Intended for nonprofit institutions, including colleges or universities; associations; professional and research societies and their local level chapters; museums; and local, state, and federal agencies and their affiliated offices.