Leadership Giving Circles
Individual members who make annual contributions at the $1,000 level and higher are welcomed into the Leadership Giving Circles in recognition of their generous support to sustain the work and mission of the Forest History Society.
As a Leadership Giving Circle member, you make it possible for the Society to maintain and grow the largest collection of forest and conservation history in the world. Your generous support keeps our extensive collections and our reference staff (historian, librarian, and archivist) available as a free public resource for users worldwide. Most importantly, gifts at this level allow the Society to seize strategic opportunities when they arise, allowing the flexibility to respond to the highest priorities each year in the forest and conservation community. Our ability to take action when an opportunity presents itself means that more historic collections will be saved and preserved for future generations, and more of these materials will be featured and brought to life through educational programs, digital exhibits, books, films, and lectures.
Join a Leadership Giving Circle
As a Leadership Giving Circle member, you receive news about the impact of your investment in preserving the primary materials of forest and conservation history, and our grateful recognition of your leadership. There are five levels of FHS Leadership Giving Circles.
President’s Circle $1,000- $2,499
- Donor Listing at President’s Circle in FHS annual report
- Invitations to FHS events in your area
- Invitations to FHS Board of Directors events
- Priority access to research and referral services
- One-year subscription to Forest History Today magazine
Advisor's Circle $2,500-$4,999
- All benefits of the President’s Circle
- Donor Listing among Leadership Circle in the FHS annual report
- Personal thank-you and updates from FHS president
Scholar’s Circle $5,000-$9,999
- All benefits of the Advisor's Circle
- Donor Listing among Scholar’s Circle in FHS annual report
- VIP invitation to exclusive gatherings and events
Director’s Circle $10,000-$24,999
- All benefits of the Scholar’s Circle
- Donor Listing among Director’s Circle in FHS annual report
- Personal thank-you from the FHS Board of Directors
Chairman’s Circle $25,000 and above
- All benefits of the Director’s Circle
- Donor Listing among Chairman’s Circle in FHS annual report
- Annual personal visit by FHS President and/or Historian
Thank you for sharing our commitment to preserving and sharing the primary materials of forest and conservation history. For more information, please call the Development office at (919) 682-9319 or by emailing Barbara Cushing.