Supporting the Forest History Society is a unique opportunity to bring history to life. Your support funds critical activities like the processing of archival collections, digitizing rare photos, and the recording of oral histories. Not only do we make these materials available to researchers, museums, and publishers, but FHS transforms these primary historical records into books, films, and educational resources.
If you are experiencing financial limitations and would like to request a reduced membership rate, please contact Laura Hayden at (919) 660-0552 or email her at email@example.com.
annual giving levels
- Subscription to Forest History Today magazine
- "Forest Timeline" e-newsletter
- Member discount of 10% off all FHS books & films
- Priority access to reference & referral staff
- Environmental History journal (Partner & above)
- Donor recognition in Forest History Today magazine (Friend & above)
- New releases of Issue Series books