FHS: A Socially-Responsible Investment
Your support helps the Forest History Society provide information to students, scholars and the general public that is viewed with high credibility and is available free of charge.
Annual Giving Levels
- Subscription to Forest History Today magazine
- Priority access to reference & referral staff
- Environmental History Journal
- Forest Timeline e-newsletter
- Member discount 10% off all FHS books & films
- Donor recognition in Forest History Today magazine
- Assitance to establish an archival collection
- Select new releases in the FHS Issues Series
Other Ways to Give
Donate Materials to our library and archives
If you have a collection of books, documents, photographs, maps, or other items that should be preserved, contact our staff to learn how FHS can help.
Double your contribution by taking advantage of your employer’s corporate matching program.
|There are no products|
Have a question or need assistance? Please call us at 919-682-9319.