Region 5 (Pacific Southwest)
Region 5 encompasses national forests and grasslands in California and Hawaii.
- USDA Forest Service. The National Forests Of California (Miscellaneous Circular No. 94), 1927. [PDF]
- USDA Forest Service. Public Camp Manual, 1935. [PDF]
- Jackson Research Projects. The History of the Tahoe National Forest, 1982 (prepared by W. Turrentine, Jackson Rand Herbert, and Stephen Wee). [PDF]
- Conners, Pamela A. History of the Six Rivers National Forest, 1998. [PDF]
- Geraci, Victor. Lure of the Forest: Oral Histories from the National Forests in California, 2005. [PDF]
- Geraci, Victor. Unmarked Trail: Managing National Forests in a Turbulent Era, 2009. [PDF]
- Godfrey, Anthony. The Ever-Changing View: A History of the National Forests in California, 2005. [PDF]
|There are no products|
Have a question or need assistance? Please call us at 919-682-9319.