Region 2 (Rocky Mountain)
Region 2 encompasses national forests and grasslands in Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, and most of South Dakota and Wyoming.
- Clayton, A. G. "A Brief History of the Washakie National Forest and the Duties and Some Experiences of a Ranger," (from Annals of Wyoming), October 1926.
- Anderson, A. A. "The Yellowstone Forest Reserve," (from Annals of Wyoming), April 1927.
- Hayden, Margaret. "Introduction to the History of the Shoshone National Forest," (from Annals of Wyoming), April 1927.
- US Department of Agriculture. National Forests of Wyoming (Miscellaneous Circular No. 82), 1927.
- US Department of Agriculture. The National Forests of Colorado (Miscellaneous Publication No. 18), 1928.
- USDA Forest Service. Shoshone National Forest, Golden Anniversary, Wyoming, August 1941.
- USDA Forest Service. Routt National Forest, Colorado, 1941.
- USDA Forest Service. San Juan National Forest, Colorado, 1942.
- Hartley, Ralph and James Schneck. Administering the National Forests of Colorado: An Assessment of the Architectural and Cultural Significance of Historical Administrative Properties, 1996.
|There are no products|
Have a question or need assistance? Please call us at 919-682-9319.
ALL BOOKS AND FILMS ARE UP TO 50% OFF FOR THE HOLIDAYS! SALE ENDS ON DEC. 12! X Dismiss