Assessment 1: Application and Integration Role-Play
Staging the Role-Play
- Arrange students in groups of four, with two conservationists and two environmentalists.
- One at a time, each student is to interview the person to their right so everyone in their small group can hear.
- After interview questions #1-5 are asked of each student, the group is to discuss as a group.
- Tell us about your home, upbringing and family life.
- What issues and events were being discussed in newspapers and coffee houses?
- What personal achievements are you proud of and why?
- What is the essence of your conservation or environmental opinion?
- What is different today because of your contribution?
Small Group Discussion: What environmental issues do you think we will be facing in 2050 and how do you think we should be preparing for them?