Intended for non-profit institutions, including colleges or universities; associations; professional and research societies and their local level chapters; museums; and local, state, and federal agencies and their affiliated offices.
“The Forest History Society is the preeminent organization supporting research and understanding of how people used and interacted with the forested ecosystems of the planet over the long sweep of human history."
William J. Cronon - Professor of History at The University of Wisconsin
- Subscription to Forest History Today magazine
- Priority access to reference & referral staff
- Environmental History journal (Partner & above)
- "Forest Timeline" monthly e-newsletter
- Member discount 10% off all FHS books & films
- Donor recognition in Forest History Today magazine (Friend & above)
- New releases of Issue Series book
Purchase Books & Films
FHS offers a wide variety of publications including books and films, our annual magazine, Issues Series, and many more.
|There are no products|
Have a question or need assistance? Please call us at 919-682-9319.